z

Young Writers Society

The Demonic Duo™

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:07 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

After yet another flash of light, the three ended up in a dimly-lit, garish impression of a bar. It wasn't very crowded, luckily, but the few demons and various other creatures dispersed around the room studied them all the same.

Aagares smirked slightly, and with Apophis still on his arm, he walked over to the bartender.

"Two glasses of the usual." He murmured, only to glance back over at Auryon. Beady-eyed with mischief, he turned back. "Make that three."
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:10 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Apophis raised an eyebrow but didn't object, and Auryon stuck close behind Apophis, taking care to be on the side that wasn't near Aagares.

"It's quiet today," Apophis observed as they took a seat.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

9 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

"Come the night, it's suffocating." Aagares murmured, swirling the black liquid in his glass absently. "Apparently, folks find ways during the working hours to keep busy other than drinking, for the most part."

He raised an eyebrow, a slightly bitter tone passing his voice. "A feat that seems to be beyond me."
Last edited by ChristenedPages on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:18 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Auryon said something under her breath that was too quiet to be decipherable, but her tone meant it was probably something that was none too complimentary.

Apophis merely chuckled. "Most of us who have been around long enough find ourselves with that problem."

he/him/his

9 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:07 am
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

"Ah, yes, boredom is a vile curse." Aagares murmured softly, staring into his glass.

As if with a sudden thought, he trained his gaze back on Apophis and curled his lips into a toothy smile.

"Say, love," he drawled, "where did you say you were from. It couldn't have been the surface world, could it have? I know that's where you found her." He angled his head toward Auryon.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:34 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"I come from a place and a time when Heaven, Hell, and Earth were one," she said. "I'm as much from any single one as another. I've been serving Hell for as long as I've taken this form, however, so that answer may be more satisfactory. And, yes - that one's from Earth."

he/him/his

snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda