z

Young Writers Society

Writing partner

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:25 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Right, so I suck at writing male characters- they either sound too much like... a girl... or completely two dimensional.
So someone (either a girl that can write male characters REALLY well, or a guy) just has to help.
I mostly write fantasy, some YA fiction... think seven realms, daughter of the forest, Narnia-ish, and... watersong (kind of) stuff.

So yeah. Please don't approach me with any sci-fi ideas, I generally detest it. That goes for most realistic fiction as well, but not quite so much~ if you've got a really good idea, I'm willing to listen.

PM me.

~Aura
Last edited by TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:26 pm
Swordfish says...

I can help! Anne you most likely remember me from chat. I'm a male so I can possibly help you with creating and giving make characters a personality.

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:18 am
LittleLee says...

Hi, I can help too, I love fantasy. I write books starring both boys and girls, so if you need me, please message me on my wall!
:)
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:23 pm
Danni88 says...

Hi, I can help you! I am quite good at male characters and love fantasy stories!
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:06 am
SacredPen says...

I can personally say that I struggle with writing any level of character, so I feel the pain, lol.

That aside, I'd love to kind of shadow the process or read up on some of your works to get a feel for how this sort of thing ought to work.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman