z

Young Writers Society

The Mystic Beast Of The North

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:26 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"i know that, but i can't find the beast, its much too difficult, the townspeople still pester me about killing it!" she then threw her dagger at a nearby tree, she was agitated at this point "i DON'T want to kill it!" she shot her head over at Aeron "its not like you can help me!" she pulled the arrow out of her shoulder, took her bag off and pulled out medical supplies "all i want is to protect it from Haru and the townpeople...thats it..." she sat down and started aiding her wound

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:29 am
Shady says...

Aeron sighed in frustration but slowly walked over to her and knelt down to help. He'd patched himself up a few times in the past when a hostile hunter got too close. He guessed he could at least try to help, even though he wasn't at all a medical professional. "Why do you care so much? Just move on. Ignore them; the beast; all of it. What's it got to do with you?"

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:33 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she sighed "i want to befriend it and see for myself that the beast isn't at all dangerous...even if i haven't seen it before, i still wanna try..and i also wanna get away from the town...i can't do that if i forget about the beast, i love wolves, i just want to see if i can at least make one friend, even though its not human..." she looked to the side, becoming silent

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:36 am
Shady says...

"Can I help?" he gestured at her shoulder, not quite sure how to respond.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:38 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she nodded, deep in thought

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:41 am
Shady says...

He nodded and picked up a piece of gauze then gently began cleaning the wound.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:45 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"could you help me find the beast i'm looking for..?" she glanced at Aeron "i wanna get out of that wretched town as quick as possible, i don't want to harm the beast, if i have to i'll put my weapon away, all i want is to protect the beast since its the only one of its kind...yes, the townspeople will pester me about bringing it to them, but i refuse to..." she said this with sincerity "i know i said i wanted to hurt it before, but i changed my mind...i wanna attempt to tame it so i don't feel like i'm in danger anymore and so its not in danger either..."

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:47 am
Shady says...

"It will always be in danger," Aeron said stiffly, focusing his eyes on her wound. "And it will always be a danger. It's a beast. It can't control itself. You can't make friends with a monster."

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:51 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"to me its not a monster, its just misunderstood, i wanna try and befriend it regardless of the risks i'm taking, if its always in danger then..." her weapon came back to her and she caught it, it then turned into a katana "i'll protect it and make sure its safe, no matter the cost, its worth risking my life for.."

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:52 am
Shady says...

"Why?" he huffed, pulling out a suture. "Why do you care so much? What makes you think the beast wants to be friends?"

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:57 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"its lonely and has no one to turn to when its out of control, as i don't have anyone to turn to if i'm feeling down, i want the townspeople to stop hunting it and hurting it, its always upset me that someone came to the town having the beasts blood on they're clothes and they get praised for it..." she clutched her hand into a fist "i've always wanted to protect the beast, but the townspeople refused to let me do such a thing...i can't lose this chance into protecting it or more people will come with blood on they're clothes which disgusts me..." she hissed

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:00 am
Shady says...

He grimaced. "This is gonna hurt," he warned, deciding it was easier to just stitch her up than find a response for that. It was... sweet that she cared so much. But she clearly didn't understand what she was asking for. Didn't understand how little control he had over himself when he was changed. He'd never be able to live with himself if he hurt her during one of his episodes.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:03 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she nodded in acknowledgement "if it does hurt me, i would understand, i wanna try and help it gain control, so the townspeople can stop hunting it, if they do try and do that, i'll have no choice but to cut them down one by one, its a dangerous desire, yes, but i wanna try, its gonna be a difficult mission, yes, but its worth it for everything and so it can finally live in peace..." she smiled at this when she said it

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:05 am
Shady says...

"... I meant the stitches." He gestured with the needle, then leaned in to make the first stitch.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:10 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"i know, i decided to keep talking about the beast in order to forget about the pain since it seems i now have someone to talk to, i've also made my decision of living here in the forest from now on, i still have to go to the town to get food, but i brought everything else with me.." she narrowed her eyes, smile faded "that town is no home to me, i feel safer here and even if i don't find the beast i'll still protect it and the forest from hunters...i can't protect it from haru, hes much too powerful for me to go up against..." her hands started trembling a bit, silent now

Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard