z

Young Writers Society

Beyond the Darkness

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri May 20, 2022 4:00 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Sirejj held the prisoners arms so he couldn't flail or remove the dart. "Sedative?"
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri May 20, 2022 4:02 am
Ljungtroll says...

He nodded. "I'll administer another in six hours' time. He should be out cold until then."
"I’m thinking about the aurora borealis. You can’t tell if it really does exist or if it just looks like existing. All things are so very uncertain, and that’s exactly what makes me feel reassured." --Too-Ticky

Formerly RavenLord; GrandWild
she/her

75 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:07 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

"Where do I throw him? Tent?"
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

115 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:10 am
Ljungtroll says...

"I'll be out here on watch; you can leave him with me." He gestured to a large rock nearby.
"I’m thinking about the aurora borealis. You can’t tell if it really does exist or if it just looks like existing. All things are so very uncertain, and that’s exactly what makes me feel reassured." --Too-Ticky

she/her

75 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:12 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Sirejj dragged him over and dropped him but went and found him another comfortable rock to sit by. Where he could see the both of them clearly.

115 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:15 am
Ljungtroll says...

Tarkin seated himself beside the prisoner, watching Sirejj. "Don't you trust me?" he asked with a wry smile.

she/her

75 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:16 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Sirejj chuckled. "Don't you trust me?"

115 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:19 am
Ljungtroll says...

"You're kept here by this fellow and the promise of money. I have no worries about you running off or killing my companion in there."

she/her

75 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:25 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

"So we both agree you're the one to keep eyes on."

115 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 4:27 am
Ljungtroll says...

"I never said that." He took out his hunting knife and a whetstone and started sharpening it.

she/her

75 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 7:22 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Never said, yet pulled out a blade with the same motion. Sirejj leaned back, appearing to make himself at home. He did however keep track of where the other three were at all times. Tarkin, the prisoner, and the boy.

115 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 7:28 pm
Ljungtroll says...

The boy had turned off the lamp in the tent and, Tarkin assumed, was listening to them from within. He simply continued sharpening his knife.

she/her

75 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 8:06 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

And there was silence. Sirejj was content to stay where he was with eyes half closed, comfortable against his rock. He had no reason to move.

115 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 8:13 pm
Ljungtroll says...

Tarkin glanced up at him every now and then.

she/her

75 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2022 8:17 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

The scene stayed the same. So long as the small group wasn't disturbed, there was quiet.

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore