Reserved #1.0

744 posts1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 50
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Writers room live just happened-(




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{OH SHOOT HOW’D IT GO WHAT HAPPENED-}

{also the idea is that basically Remy’s this human that was cursed to have a dragon form, he lives in this cave until one day Emile comes along looking for shelter or something, blablabla}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(We basically thought of a bunch of ideas for a 5th anniversary video and stuff)

(Me likey idea)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{…don’t be shy share some ideas- if you wanna of course}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(I brought up sacagawea-)

(Thomas doesn't have her anymore :( )




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(...the whole chat started saying Janus ate her-)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{…you know what? Knowing some of those fanders, I’m not even surprised anymore /lh}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(And then it went to sacagawea being under janus' hat, and her being the orange side)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{it’s like ratatouille, except Sacagawea is the rat}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Yeah)

(Anyways- wanna rp?)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{sure :) can u start?}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{the idea I suggested?}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Oh- okay)

Emile was picking flowers in the woods, when he noticed that it was starting to rain. He didn't really think it was a big deal until it started raining harder and he heard thunder. Thunder means lightning and Emile had an irrational fear of getting struck by lightning. So he started looking for a safer place than under a tree and he found a cave. He went a few feet into the cave, just enough to where he wouldn't get rained on, but it wasn't too dark.

(Sorry if its bad-)



I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X