Reserved #1.0

744 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
Remus' goal was now just to get Janus to fall asleep.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Oh shoot- I forgot to mention- sooo, when one of these things reaches 99 slides, we’re supposed to make a new one so the website doesn’t crash ahaha-}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
@ILikeBirbs hey I made the new one
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Alright let’s get back to it}

It didn’t take very long for Janus to fall asleep. Remus was so warm and comfy, so he couldn’t help himself.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
Remus laid Janus on the bed and put a blanket over him, then went to go do Remus things.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Janus slept soundly throughout the entire night, finally feeling at peace.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
Remus didn't sleep and just did Remus things all night.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Janus woke up the next morning, and smiled once he remembered everything. It wasn’t a dream..!
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
Remus looked over at Janus

"Good morning, shorty"




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Janus chuckled.

“You’re not any taller, y’know.”
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
"I am a little bit taller."




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
“Not a lot, though.”
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Out of ideas, but I had a Remile idea-}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline