Hmm... take Virgil’s advice? Try and distract yourself. Maybe get back to that vocaloid thing you were working on earlier? Or do you wanna get back to that roleplay to distract you?
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Alright, perfectly fine. Hmm... maybe try drawing something? Or blasting some music? Or coming up with fake imaginary scenarios? Those things always help me.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
I actually listened to world’s end dancehall a long time ago, I’ll have to give it a relisten! And I’ll definitely give Two-Faced Lovers a listen too ^-^
Gosh, I’d have a couple bucks if I had a dollar for every time a close friend dragged me into a new fandom xD
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things... — Gone With the Wind