Reserved #2.2

1127 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 76
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
I love you too, my starlight...

He gently kisses away Patton’s remaining t-ars.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Patton softly smiles.

Thank you, Loagie Bear...

He kissed Logan on the lips.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Logan exhaled upon seeing Patton smile, and kissed back. He finally relaxed, keeping Patton close, as if nothing else mattered in the world.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(That's adorable but I have no more ideas)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Hmm... what about an Envori confession?)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(Sure, but that's Envy x who again?)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Envy X Nomori, who’s starting?)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(sure)

Nomori took a deep breath as she walked up to the mansion. After the ball, they'd exchanged numbers, and gotten to know each other. And now, she was going to confess.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Envy didn't know Nomori was coming over. She heard a knock at the mansion doors. Jealousy and Revenge were off doing who knows what.

Come... in...?




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Jealousy and Revenge were off doing who knows what.


(Ooh, are they :!:ing~?)

(Remus, I swear to god...)

Hey, Envy... um... I'm sorry for showing up uninvited, but could I just come in and tell you something..?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
She tried to play it cool.

O-Oh, of course, please, come in!




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Normori walked in, holding something behind her back. She looked nervous.

u-um... I, uh...
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Envy tilted her head.

What is that behind your back?




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
She takes her hands from behind her back. She's holding flowers.

...i-i like you... she mumbles.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners