Reserved #5

160 posts1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Hey! Thought I responded to this sorry-}

Remy frowned.

"...You okay?"
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary...
Points 633
Reviews 6
"i-,um. I'm fine.." virgil says
[color=#FFBFFF][color=#FFBFFF]A forgotten paradise [/color][/color]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Remy raised a brow.

"...M'kayy..."
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary...
Points 633
Reviews 6
(i'm dying because i go this matchomatic questionaire from my school because im in highschool)

"yeah..." Virgil looks the other way
[color=#FFBFFF][color=#FFBFFF]A forgotten paradise [/color][/color]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{oof}

"...Anyways. You gonna head to that place with the drinks again?"
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary...
Points 633
Reviews 6
"No, today's my day off."
[color=#FFBFFF][color=#FFBFFF]A forgotten paradise [/color][/color]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"Oh, okay. It was kinda nice there."
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary...
Points 633
Reviews 6
"Yeah, it is but today. I have to do somethings like shopping..." Virgil sighs
[color=#FFBFFF][color=#FFBFFF]A forgotten paradise [/color][/color]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"Oh? Huh... well, can I help you?"
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary...
Points 633
Reviews 6
"U-uh, sure..'
[color=#FFBFFF][color=#FFBFFF]A forgotten paradise [/color][/color]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"Alright then, when're we going?"
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary...
Points 633
Reviews 6
"After my nap..." Virgil falls back on his bed, laying there looking at remy and slowly closing his eyes
[color=#FFBFFF][color=#FFBFFF]A forgotten paradise [/color][/color]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"Oh, okay."

Remy went to look around the house.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary...
Points 633
Reviews 6
Virgil continues to sleep
[color=#FFBFFF][color=#FFBFFF]A forgotten paradise [/color][/color]




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Eventually, Remy came back. There was a small part of him that wanted to just burrow up close to Virgil.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline