Reserved 1 + 2

938 posts1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 63
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Tell me why, when it came to deciding, that my mind initially went "Russian Roulette" I-)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(Uhhh pick one or two, like the number

xjendnxj dre nO-)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Ah yes, murdering one of my online friends, how f u n)

(Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1.5)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(I panicked okay-)

(I actually initially chose 2 but I thought it'd be funny to say 1.5 lol)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(so I guess that means im taking Patton lol)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Alrighty then)

(Btw um... what if I told you that I found the entirety of the Ratatouille musical on Youtube)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(...the ratatouille what?)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Oh right, I forgot that you're uncultured /j)

(So basically a bunch of people on TikTok came together to create a virtual musical)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
( w h y w a s i n o t i n f o r m e d o f t h i s)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Probably cuz you don't have TikTok I don't think, but I can drop the link to the musical if you want)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(I been knew, dre. how do you think I saw it the first time-)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero