And I think it’s obvious who Melon is. (Wait Melon, do you want me to use your real name for you or not? Also you guys both know my name so y’all can use that)
Triggers? You guys both know mine, but you guys should know each other’s triggers
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Kay then. Basically, Logan is upset about being ignored, so he goes to the dark sides, because maybe they'll listen to him. They all end up falling in love.
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk