z

Young Writers Society

StoryWeaver's Reviews, Rants, and Criticisms

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:24 am
StoryWeaver13 says...

Hello! If you are looking for a thorough, honest review, then I am at your service.

Now, let's begin, shall we?

I typically work to ensure that my reviews are long and thought-out, but if I feel that a short review will be more beneficial, then I always elect for quality over quantity. That being said, if my review is under 500 characters, I will probably review another work of my choosing to compensate.

If you have a novel you'd like me to review, I would LOVE to read it!

But.

I will start at the beginning. If you specifically request that I read Chapter 9, 17, etc., you may have a delay in your review, because I'm likely reading the previous chapters. On that same note, I am more than willing to follow you throughout your novel-writing endeavor by reviewing each chapter, but you'll have to notify me personally each time the next chapter is out, or I will forget.

Poetry is my favorite, but it is often also the area in which I am most particular (you have been warned).

Short stories, plays, lyrics, and other are also gladly accepted.

Keep in mind that I can be a little on the critical side, but it is always with the best intentions. I really do like to see the way that people are able to improve their works with a little time and effort, and I will only dole out criticisms that I genuinely believe will improve your writing. If there's anything specific that you'd like me to focus on, just let me know! :]

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown