Young Writers Society

Request reviews here!

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am
View Likes
DevanEWilliams says...

Hello everyone!

This is my first time beginning a thread here, and I'm really excited to help people that need it. I've been neglecting doing reviews lately, and I think that if I start one of these it will help me to get more done.

What I can review:
Short Stories- any, really, although Science Fiction and Historical Fiction are not exactly my forte. I CAN do them, though- It just might take a little longer.

Poetry- I do enjoy poetry, basically all forms of it. :)

Novels- Again, I can review these, but maybe not to the extent as other genres. I'd rather not if it's a chapter in the middle of the novel, because I don't like understanding what's going on and I may not have time to read the rest of it.

Anything else, it depends. Sorry for sounding so vague, but I'd really have to see. :S

Request away!
~Devan
Stay away from limbo bears.
And always have extra marshmallows on hand in case of emergencies.

High Quality Reviews Available Here! viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96280

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:30 am
mithrim96 says...

Please, please!

I need someone to review my novel "The Underworld Society." It's been up for so long! I'm sorry if it's long, but you can tell me if it's long and boring! I just really want some feedback on this as it's the first proper novel I started writing (and after years it's still not finished). I need to know if someone thinks it's worth continuing to try and publish or if I should go on with another of my story ideas?

Help me! Please!
Keep writing for as long as it brings you joy!

"It's important we build up a level of trust. That way I'll catch you completely unprepared when I suddenly accuse you of murder." - Skulduggery Pleasant (read it!), Death Bringer, Derek Landy

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon