z

Young Writers Society

500 words or less

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm
View Likes
catslikebooks2 says...

OK, so I will review anything 500 words or less besides romance, it can be more than 500 words, but I have the attention of a squirrel so anything more than that I will probably get distract- OH! SHINY! Yeah...so the quality of the review may change after 500 words.
So, because of the word limit I will review short stories and poems, anything but romance, but if you think you can win me over to the love side with your romance you can always give it a shot ;)
NOTE: I will review anything at all 500 words or less, but short stories and poems are my forte, and my review may change depending on what I am reviewing.

My reviews will include(if it is shot story or poem):
How the piece make me feel (I think that's important)
any spelling errors I see
comments on the rhetorical devices of the piece (metaphors, imagery, alliteration, ect.)
Comments on structure and flow of the piece

I'm not a very critical person, so it's hard for me to tell a person when I don't like a piece, but I will be as constructive as possible for all pieces I review. So, anyone want a review?
Last edited by catslikebooks2 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know how writers are... they create themselves as they create their work. Or perhaps they create their work in order to create themselves."-Orson Scott Card
Cats are awesome! So are books!so obviously; catslikebooks2!

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:19 am
View Likes
Taxi says...

Hey. I have a piece that's "under 500 words"...

post945723.html#p945723 I'd appreciate feedback on it - and next time I promise I'll request a review for something that's not music. :P

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 am
View Likes
catslikebooks2 says...

well, I'm a in choir...I might be able to make a decent review.
"You know how writers are... they create themselves as they create their work. Or perhaps they create their work in order to create themselves."-Orson Scott Card
Cats are awesome! So are books!so obviously; catslikebooks2!

"My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."
— A.A. Milne