z

Young Writers Society

'Newbie' Reviewer

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:10 pm
View Likes
Gamergirl says...

So I'm still a newbie here (even tho' I've been here for a while, hahha). Yet I still am having trouble finding stories that interest me. I'm really one of those people that's mind just starts to wander off...

Plus Ive still not really got the reviewing 'techniques' down. So I kinda wanna read peoples stories. Yet I want to be interested and read things that I wish to read. So, and sorry if you don't do these kind of stories, I'll only really read those who do fantasy type stories. Now not fantasy as in dragons, medieval time setting and what not (tho' I like those too). I mean things like, spells, swords and things like can take place in an other world yet I really love things that take place in this world (don't ask why).

Also (and this is just a small minor thing) I play tones of RPG's (currently playing Lost Odyssey and FF 13) and the RPG's I play triggered the story I started. (If you wish take a look...) So if you do the same as me then show me your work!

Understand where I'm getting at....?

So hit me with fantasy stories and I'll gladly read 'em!

Just some wee notes about my reviewing 'skills'. I'm not one for grammar nor spelling (I stuck at it myself), I'm more plot line, characters blah blah blah....
I'm somewhat hard yet I do aim to please!
"Is the glass half empty? Or half full?"

"Well, if I turn on the tap I can make it full!" ~ me.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 am
View Likes
BerlynnRae says...

Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two?
Prolouge:
viewtopic.php?t=90746
Chapter one:
viewtopic.php?t=90955
I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:43 am
View Likes
mikepyro says...

You might try the fantasy story page then under literary pieces :)
You're really cutting out almost every piece on YWS this way though :(
I have a fantasy work called Go to Hell, but more fantasy in the fantastical world and characters than swords and sorcery fantasy. You might enjoy it.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins