z

Young Writers Society

Open for Review Requests

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm
shiney1 says...

I would like to review anyone's work that wants me to for 20 points each, if they fit these guidelines:

I Review:

- Poetry

- Short Stories
( They MUST be no longer than the computer screen, unless the first few sentences grab my attention. If you request for a short story review that is longer than specified, I will ALWAYS look at the first part, and if it grabs me I will review it all for you :) )

- Art and Photography

- Other (Please read rule pertaining to short stories)

I Do NOT Review

- Anything Nonfiction (Including politics/controversial things, but I DO review religious works)

- Anything that was clearly rushed (e.g. Run-on sentences throughout, not capitalization whatsoever, etc)

- That is overflowing with profane language or sexual talk (Rape is okay, if not descriptive, and gore is as well)

What My Reviews Are Like

I will give you a review over the whole work, and tell you what I think needs to be worked on or fixed. I give truthful reviews, but I am polite and do my best not to be biased about anything when I review. So i will praise you for the good parts, but I will make sure you know what parts are not so hot, so to speak :)

How My Reviews Work

1st I write how I felt about it as a whole and what I liked about it.
2nd I write about what bothered me and what can be improved/worked on.
3rd I usually quote the piece with my corrections in it:
~ Grammar/spelling and punctuation corrections
~ Problematic words or sentences that need work
~ My commentary on a part of a sentence, a sentence, or the overall stanza or paragraph
4th I write a closing statement to summerize and bid farewell ;)

So if you want a review, please post here!
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 pm
Chelsea4827 says...

Hello.

This is the first chapter I have written for my new project. If you don't like reviewing this kind of stuff don't worry, I won't force you ;)
Thanks for your time :)

viewtopic.php?t=86220
In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. -- Blaise Pascal

170 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 170
Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 am
Boolovesyou says...

Hey Shiney!

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post903309.html#p903309

thanks!
Milestiba uzvar visu, Milestiba ir upuris.

Reviews: 3
Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:41 am
Courtlyn says...

Mine? Thanks a million! :)
topic86346.html
Idea? Drop me a line!
I love to research things.I do mostly nonfiction pieces such as current events, political/ethical/religious topics,and historical/scientific research.If you've a question you'd like answered or a topic about which you'd like to know more,I'll gladly write you a piece on it!

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye