z

Young Writers Society

Reviews From a Jungle Creature

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Tigersprite says...

Hey everyone! I'm sure a lot of you know I've got a thread, somewhere, but it's gone dead and I know it's not in me to revive it. So here's my new one, where you can post your requests and I will review them!

What I Will Review

-Fantasy Short Stories & Novels

-Any poetry (however, I speak only one language, including English.)

-Action/Adventure Short Stories & Novels

-Science Fiction Short Stories & Novels

-General Fiction

-Historical Fiction

What I Won't Review

-Everything else. Although...

NOTE: I might review romance if specifically asked (though I warn you, I detest the stuff) and I'll only review Fanfiction if I know what it is based on (or you are God, or write like Ben Okri). For anything else, I need begging asking with added fictional chocolate.

Rules

-Please leave a link and name. If you don't know how to link topics, names'll do.

-I only review up to Chapter Three, unless asked. And novels take longer to review than short stories or poetry, so please bear that in mind and don't ask me to review more than one chapter at a time.

-I would prefer not to read anything 18, unless you're desperate.

-Reviews may be harsh.

Awaiting your work,

Tiger.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:07 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Hi Tiger!

I do hope you don't mind me asking but could you review this? It's rather lonely.

viewtopic.php?t=88775 It's an action/adventure novel and it's chapter four... yeah. But I included a spoiler of previous events in the novel. And it's the second chapter from this person's PoV.

Thanks a ton! :D
Mac

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:52 pm
View Likes
polinkacreations says...

Hey there Tiger!

If you have some time on your hands, and would like some fantasy fiction, could you please have a look at this for me?
novel.php?id=1934

You don't need to do reviews on chapters which have already been reviewed thoroughly, (although another opinion is always welcome?)
But chapters from 4-5 onwards are looking a little lonely. Would you, please?

Thanks a bunch in advance.
xx polly
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm
View Likes
Tigersprite says...

I'll try my best to get the reviews done by the end of next week, polly! Thanks for requesting!
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm
View Likes
Hecate says...

Hey! Do you mind looking at the beginning of my new general fiction novel with supernatural elements? *Wow, that sounded like an ad or something*

It's called Samodiva.

topic91113.html

Thanks so much!

I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother