z

Young Writers Society

Little Princess's Royal Reviews

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:32 pm
LittlePrincess says...

Hello everyone! I made a review thread a while back but only got one taker so I'm trying again.

I can review most short stories and novels. My only objections are to sci-fi and fantasy. Those subjects are not my favorite and I may not be able to offer the best review, however, if you post it I will check it out and if it's well-written I will give it a shot.

I will review novel chapters up to chapter 5. If you really want a later chapter then give me a summary so I understand the context.

I cannot guarantee a very good review for poetry, songs, pictures or drawings because I simply do not know what to critique. I will look at it, though, and give you my opinion. But if you are looking for a good, detailed review on poetry then I can't help you.

That is all. Post away!
:smt023

Edit: I"m back from France and I have the whole summer ahead of me to review!
Last edited by LittlePrincess on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."
The Little Prince

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:02 pm
Justagirl says...

Hey! I saw that no one has asked you to review yet so I thought - I'll be the first! :smt026
Here's the link: (The reason I wanted it reviewed is because I added a new stanza - the one about winter)
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic81858.html

Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:25 pm
meganTQ says...

Hey, I've got a short story on here I'd love a review for, I'm not sure whether it falls into fantasy or not but if you've got any time on your hands I'd like to hear anything you've got to say about it!
topic82463.html#p872993

Thanks, Megan
~Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo~ Carlos Varela

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon