z

Young Writers Society

Reviews, reviews, reviews!

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon May 30, 2011 4:24 am
CuteJackRussell says...

Hello everyone,

If you hadn't heard I am giving out free reviews for everyone. Which you should definitely take advantage of! All you have to do is send me a message with the link to whatever you would like me to review. I will send you a message back telling you the date that I will have finished the review by. It may take me a while to get round to you because I am a busy person, but I will try my best to get it done. My reviews are approximately 1k characters in length. But I only review stuff that is rated G. I also only review poems, art and photography, lyrics and short stories that are under 2k characters in length. I will try and make my reviews valid and relevant and I am really sorry if it doesn't help you, I do try my best. Thank you very much I really appreciate it.

From CuteJackRussell
Hello,
I doubt you will take the time to look at this signature, you are all busy people and I respect that, but if you do know this. Every bit of criticism on my writing has helped and every bit of advice you have given me has also helped. So thank you, for everything.
From CuteJackRussell xoxox

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain