Young Writers Society

°•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 am
View Likes
*coco says...

Anyone else? I'm totally free guys, so feel free to swamp me :D
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 am
View Likes
rayhutch5 says...

Hi Coco! :) I know this is a bit late, but I just found this. If you get a chance, can you review my novel, "Anything But Normal"? That would very much be appreciated. I have a bunch of points that I don't need at the moment that I'd be happy to give you. Here's the link, just in case you decide to review it: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=1206
"Everything has beauty, just not everyone sees it." -Jen Meyers

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Anyone else care for a review? I'm more than happy to do more....

*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 am
View Likes
MSDavies says...

A review on my novel would be fantastic.(: I have four chapters posted, but a review on just one would be amazing. Thank you(: Keep on writing.

--Maya

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic89296.html
“Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.”--Carlos Ruiz Zafon

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 am
View Likes
bexy89 says...

Hi there! I realise this is an old thread but if you're still taking reviews I'd love you to do mine :)

topic89354.html
"I'll be writing until I can't write anymore. It's a compulsion with me. I love writing." J.K.Rowling

My Website: www.beckitedford.com

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle