z

Young Writers Society

Picky Critiquer Looking For Work

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:28 pm
View Likes
Flemzo says...

I'm a very picky critiquer. When browsing the "Latest Post" section, I usually walk away with a couple of critiques on a good day, because the titles don't capture my attention. Therefore, I have resorted to creating this thread.

I'm a very thorough critiquer. I critique on a line-by-line basis, focusing on each paragraph/stanza at a time, finding what I like, and what can be improved. I'm really big on grammar and being as concise and effective as possible. I can fix punctuation, diction, syntax, etc. While I'm also good for plot, character, and the likes, the mechanics are my strong point.

I refuse to do Historical Fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy, or Art. I've been really big into poetry lately, so the more of that I can get, the better. Please don't post the titles of your works if you want me to critique them.

I like to think critiques are reciprocated, but if they aren't, that's fine, too.

Looking forward to doing business with you!
kf

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 am
niteowl says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic27702.html
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic27014.html

I really want more on the first one. If you don't have time for the second it's okay.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

201 Reviews

Wed May 28, 2008 2:58 am
View Likes
Flemzo says...

Still looking for crits... I haven't posted anything in a while because of my lack of critiques.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 am
BigBadBear says...

topic27261.html

I'm always looking for help on how to improve this. I need someone real harsh to tear it up.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

201 Reviews

Wed May 28, 2008 3:38 am
Flemzo says...

Done sir, pleasure doing business with you.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:38 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney