z

Young Writers Society

Moonlly's Moonbeams

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 am
Moonlily says...

Moonlily's Moonbeam's

I want to get out there to practice both my feedback-giving skills and get to know everyone. If you want something reviewed that fits into the rules below I will try to get to it as quickly as I can.

What I will do.

_ Prose and narrative poems.
_ Fantasy and paranormal short stories around two to five minutes.
_ Micro fiction once again paranormal and fantasy
_ Certain types of romance.
_ Novel chapters depending on what they are aboubt. *Send a short pitch*

Note: Chapters might take longer to review.

What I wont do.
_ Explicit works.
_ Horror/gore-focused work.
_ Contemporary/ realistic fiction. ( not my cup of tea but might make an expectation for poetry.)
_ Kids lit/ works meant for children ( I have zero experience with it. )

Thank you that's all! :)

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil