Young Writers Society

(reviewer) Bard for hire

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:40 am
View Likes
humblebard1 says...

The bard returns!
Tell me if there's anything I need to know about your work, if you want me to review it in a certain way or focusing on specific elements, and give me a link to it! I shouldn't take more than two days to finish a review, and if I do I will let you know in advance. Please include (if needed, and you don't want a bog standard review) your song request too! Any of these can be slightly tweaked if you wish :D

Ballad: a longer review, which will include some extra topics you can specify

Ditty: a short and sweet review that gets to the point

Your Song: a fully customised review; you can specify anything down from the length to the structure I use, just remember to let me know of everything you want, so I don't forget anything

Lute Opera: better for longer pieces; the FULL package. The bard shall rant as long as he needs to, in this case.

Brisk Biography: the song to pick if you want advice/ overviews of your characters

Vicious Mockery: if you want as much constructive criticism as possible, this might be your bag. I doubt you'll take 1d6 psychic damage, either :D

Musical: a set multiple reviews (no more than three at a time, please) can be stacked with other song requests

I will review anything you need, from novel first drafts to sonnets; if you have any more questions, you can find me by the hearth strumming my lute, so feel free to ask.
Cheers, people of YWS!

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6