Young Writers Society

Foxmaster's review pizzas!

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:52 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

Welcome
Need reviews? Like pizza? Perfect place for you. I have been reviewing a lot lately, and so I have opened this pizza shop.
menu will be updated monthly
What I will review:
Novel/chapters
short stories
articles
Things in the other section
Art
Lyrics*
poetry*
My restrictions:
I will not review anything 18+. I don't feel comfortable about that. No exceptions.
I will not review anything that has more than three thousand words. I simply don't have patience for it.
You cannot smother me with things to review. Only about three per-week reviews per person.

* I'm pretty bad at reviewing poetry, so don't go expecting a really perfect review. If ther are any hidden meanings or something, don't expect me to be able to pinpoint it or do an amazing review, so please, not too many poem reviews. The same applies to lyrics.
And now the menu!
cheese pizza
This is a short, not very detailed review for you picky eaters. It's usually only one of two paragraphs and it doesn't really have a lot of helpfulness.
pepperoni pizza
A slightly more detailed review than the one above. This normally is about main idea and put points, rather than typos and grammar.
vegetable heaven pizza
This will be a longer, and more rough review. Not for people who can't handle very honest reviews. This will probably contain a lot of quotes and minor suggestions.
meat monster pizza
This will be a very, very long review and will get to the "meat" of the review. Most likely will contain sulfa, suggestions, etc.
extra hot spicy pizza🌶️🔥
This will be an extremely honest review. It will be long, rough, and extremely detailed. This is the maximum review, and not suggested for sensitive people.
Well, this morning s the menu, although I will probably update it. Enjoy!

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero