Young Writers Society

♡ Euphoria's Coffeehouse ♡

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:22 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

WELCOME

Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:40 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Looking for reviews for your newest piece? You've come to the right place <3

☆ MENU ☆

For Novel Chapters and Short Stories

LATTE
☆ If you want a review that is mostly in the style of commentary, then this is the perfect drink to order! A latte review will be reactionary, offering insight into where the emotions, characters, and plot work to create an impact for the story- and where they don't!

EXPRESSO
☆ If you want a review that is critical and detailed, looking into as many things as grammar, continuity, etc- everything goes- then an expresso will suit you well! (and you can also make specific requests for what you'd like me to examine!)

For Poetry

GREEN TEA
☆ If you'd like a review that is short and to the point, with critiques that verge more on the side of formatting, grammar, punctuation, then you will want to order this!

HIBISCUS TEA
☆ If you'd like a review that is long, and looks into your work deeply, with analysing and theorising and interpretations, along with an examination of the feelings and emotions that your piece may have had on me, then the hibiscus tea is the perfect match for you!

So order a drink, take a seat, and enjoy the view <3 if there are to be any delays regarding your orders, you will be informed beforehand - we are always hoping to provide quality over speed, and you can rest in the assurance that your review is being made with lots of love
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:46 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

take your pick of which of my three newest poems to review!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:43 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Euph!!!!

I would like to order a Latte for the latest Chap 7 of King of the Court :>

King of the Court - 7
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:43 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

oh yeah, how much it cost?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

70 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:45 pm
Euphory says...

The only cost is time - everything else is free of charge! <3 will be jumping into your latest KOC chapters very soon!

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:26 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hi,

I'd like a latte.

(can you please review MaryAnna part 3)

Thanks,
Rinisha

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:42 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

@yosh @LadySpark your drinks are delivered! <3
@Rinisha will be getting to yours very soon!

224 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:57 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Thank you very much!

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:26 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

@Rinisha delivered! <3 you're very welcome!

224 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:33 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

THank you, I was wondering If I could order some more coffee sometimes?

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:45 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Absolutely! You can order whenever you like :)

224 Reviews

Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:58 am
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

So, hi
its me again. (because I love the way your write your reviews <3 )

Id like a latte for "In the elevator: With myself (part 2)"

Thank you!

- Rinisha

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:25 am
View Likes
Rose says...

Heyhey!

It's Rose here and I heard about this great coffeehouse (who is better than starbucks :D), and I would really love a latte for "A thriller story".

Thank you!
Think like a proton; always positive ;)

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

@Rinisha @Rose hello! just letting you know your drinks are experiencing a slight delay- but will arrive very soon! <3

I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage