z

Young Writers Society

Will Review For Slushies - Oh, It's Food?

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 am
PastelSlushie says...

Hello, everyone! I'm extremely close to my second star, and I want to get as many reviews out of me until school starts back on the 17! For me, anyway.

WHAT I WON'T REVIEW:
- Aything that bashes other religions/sexualities
- Poems
- Anything non-fiction, unless it's about real-life crimes/murders
- Anything lyrical (songs and such)
- Art. I'm not a fan of drawing, and I'm not entirely sure what makes a drawing "good" or "bad"

WHAT I WILL REVIEW:
- Novels/Chapter
- Short Stories
- Writing that deals with topics such as depression/suicide/anorexia. I'm familiar with all three so I'm fine with it, anything else that handles serious topics is fine too
- Writing that has homosexual relationships
- ANYTHING SCARY!
- Anything that talks about religion is fine, but if it bashes another religion, I won't review it
- Anything else I'd review but didn't put on here!

Send in as many pieces as you'd like! I'll eventually get to them all. If I get behind, I'll pause so I can catch up.

I'd also like a slushie as payment.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74

118 Reviews

Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 am
PastelSlushie says...

@Thundahguy - I'll review the first chapter today, and I'll get the rest in tomorrow!

118 Reviews

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:19 am
PastelSlushie says...

I'm going to bump this back up just in time for RevMo tomorrow (for me). I have a four day weekend ahead of me so that's going to be a great start! Feel free to read the first post to know what I do/don't review.

If you want to know my schedule, I'm mostly on and off during the day - more active in evenings and nights after I finish dinner.

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault