z

Young Writers Society

Phoenix's Reviews

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm
View Likes
PhoenixXander says...

Okay, I hate to be picky about what I review but I know what I have enough knowledge and experience on to give a good review.

I can review any type of poetry, no matter the form, length, or genre. My best reviews would be for teen related poetry that has more of a free-flow form, but I am capable of writing good reviews for all poetry.

I also do very critical reviews of lyrical pieces. I can find the good and bad in them very well, and I give decent criticism that can help make it a stronger piece.

I can also do very thought out reviews of short stories, but they may take me a day or two to review because I'll read it over and over again until I think I've reviewed every bit of it.

I like to review those piece in any category, but my favorites are romance, tragedy, and paranormal.

I will not be able to review any novels, I would have a hard time keeping up, unfortunately.

If I don't get to your review within three days feel free to PM with the link and tell me I didn't get to your review and I will put it on the top of my propriety list. (:
Don't dream it, be it. - Tim Curry

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss