Evander & Edits: You Know, Like Dungeons & Dragons

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Okay, I updated my original post to reflect a new change xD

@elysian - I finished your reviews!

@GodfreysBouillon - I'm really only free to review the first chapter right now, but feel free to resubmit the other ones at a later date!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

Random avatar

Reviews: 36
Mon May 28, 2018 12:03 am
GodfreysBouillon says...

Alright! But its rough, remember that.

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 pm
Lightsong says...

I'm not satisfied with the reviews I got, so I hope you can give a more in-depth one. Please review Silver and Golden Eggs [1]! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:18 am
View Likes
Evander says...

@GodfreysBouillon - I finished the first chapter, but it's unlikely that I'll hit the rest. I wish you luck on your project, though!

@Lightsong - If you don't mind waiting, then you'll have a review from me in July. Life got pretty hectic.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott