z

Young Writers Society

Need review on a fantasy novel

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 pm
Alchemist says...

Hi there!

I don't have many chapters out; first few got enough reviews so I suggest reading through and reaching the last published of my work.

I would ask you to tell me your most sincere opinion. If I completely suck, if my storyline suck, if you think its cliche, just spit it out, I beg you. Writing is really important to me, but I can't distinguish myself if it's worth to have hopes and expectations for or if I should keep it as a hobby.

So, just remember when you saw a really bad writer, wherever, and remember whatever you wanted to tell them, but you couldn't becouse you are such a good person. Well, on me I ask you to not hold back at all.

Since I'd really like one person to really get deep into my story, I offer you the same if what you are writing is a fantasy novel. I don't think I'm qualified to review anything else, so this proposal is only to fantasy writers, I guess. I'm willing to go to the absolute details to your story if you can try to do it with mine.

I really hope at least one person will answer my call, my story didn't get too much love and I can only guess why.

-Sincerely, Alchemist

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind