z

Young Writers Society

Change The Way You View YWS

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:40 am
Nate says...

The first big change is now pretty much done. If you go to My YWS, go down to 'My Style.' From here you can change three things: the background color (really just the frame), text color in threads, and the background color of posts in threads.

There are a couple bugs that need fixing, but like I said, it's pretty much done.

EDIT: I'll be adding the ability to change colors for all tables, not just posts, tomorrow. Won't right now 'cause I'm tired.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:30 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Wow, this sounds fun!! Well done Nate! *claps*
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:38 pm
Meshugenah says...

hehe, I love the inverted skins.. you and Bobo rock, Nate. One thing I noticed (actually.. only bug like thing I've noticed.. ) is the "see who's viewed your profile" button. I got this error message "Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: profile_view_user_body.tpl" when I clicked on it.. I tried several skins, and it was on all of them, standared included. Other than that *hugs darkness* my eeeeeyes. :D
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:02 pm
Nate says...

Meshugenah wrote:hehe, I love the inverted skins.. you and Bobo rock, Nate. One thing I noticed (actually.. only bug like thing I've noticed.. ) is the "see who's viewed your profile" button. I got this error message "Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: profile_view_user_body.tpl" when I clicked on it.. I tried several skins, and it was on all of them, standared included. Other than that *hugs darkness* my eeeeeyes. :D

I wonder what in the world happened to all these missing files... the profile_view_user_body ain't the only one. Thanks though Mesh! I actually did know about this one, but sometimes I need some pushing to get things done :P

It's fixed now, and it should work everywhere. Also, the new dark skins are entirely Bobo. All I did was add it in such a way that the program running the board treats the dark skin and the light skin the exactly same way.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:53 am
Bobo says...

Hey, that's a vital part of the process my friend; without you, my skins would be pretty, but worthless.

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan