z

Young Writers Society

Affliate Program and Web Links

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:56 pm
Nate says...

A new web links page*, which a link to can be found near the top of the page, has been added to the Young Writers Society (YWS). Within it, there are three sections, one for writing sites/resources, another for young writers markets, and another for affiliates of YWS. If you have a suggestion for a link in any of the categories, please make your suggestion here. If you are applying for the affiliate program, please do so either through pmming Nate or emailing webmaster@youngwriterssociety.com.

To qualify for a link under the affiliates section, you must fufill the following requirements:
1. You are the owner of the site.
2. You agree to link to YWS from your site. (if your site is just a board, then making a thread about YWS works fine as well)
3. You are a current member of YWS.

The site administration reserves the right to disqualify a site for the affiliate program for any reason. Also, please note that

When suggesting a link or applying as an affiliate, please provide the following details:
1. The link itself
2. Name of the site
3. Site owner (applicable only for affiliate program)
4. Description of site
5. Any images you wish to use for the link to the site (applicable only for affiliate program). Note that the images should not be large. To see good sizes, check out the "Recommend Us" thread in the Announcements forum.

Also note that for the affiliate program, your site need not be a site about writing.

If you have any questions, ask Nate.

Keep in mind that all off-topic posts in this thread will be deleted!

* There is no link yet to the web links page in the Solaris theme. It is still viewable at links.php. The problem lies with making a link that is unobtrusive and accessible.

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew