z

Young Writers Society

YWS is now on Twitter!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Firestarter says...

Because we pride ourselves on keeping up with all the social network fads, YWS can now be found on Twitter. Expect to find general updates, YWS News, links to interesting topics, blogs, articles, writing tips and all other wonderful little gems of information, all within 140 characters.

Follow YWS_Gazette here!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 pm
Blink says...

That's awesome! I finally have another person (website...?) to follow. =)
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Well. I'd have to say that was rather... pointless. Why would anyone put a website up on twitter? It's an annoying site I say.

What next, Facebook?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 pm
Nate says...

TalaPaulwic wrote:Well. I'd have to say that was rather... pointless. Why would anyone put a website up on twitter? It's an annoying site I say.

What next, Facebook?

Tala, twitter is just another way to communicate with people. Every now and then, someone will ask via twitter why YWS is down, or just for something else. Plus, whenever I post a link on twitter, I get huge results.

And yes, YWS is on facebook.

Reviews: 2
Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:02 am
Invisible Mann says...

I think websites having twitter and a facebook specifically are great ideas. It really helps build the community, and more importantly communicate with the community. You'll either love these social networking sites or hate them.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:15 am
Snoink says...

TalaPaulwic wrote:Well. I'd have to say that was rather... pointless. Why would anyone put a website up on twitter? It's an annoying site I say.

What next, Facebook?

Get with the times, man. Facebook is teh awesome. I fanned a cheesesteak shop nearby and they give me coupons! Awesome? I think so! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Reviews: 4
Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Ross Sharpay says...

Twitter? Yippee!

And I wuvs YWS on Facebook. :D

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore