One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun May 04, 2008 6:24 am
Snoink says...

This was good! Post more!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun May 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Snoink wrote:This was good! Post more!

Hehe, lol.

But, yeah, this is great!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun May 04, 2008 5:24 pm
gyrfalcon says...

Nate this is brilliant--what a way to deal with the spam reviewers headache. *bows* You rock.
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Thu May 08, 2008 9:29 pm
Fand says...

Amazing, Nate! Maybe this'll weed out the writers who aren't serious about improving and working. Fingers crossed, da? A brilliant move. =)
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu May 08, 2008 9:39 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

It sure is helping me in my cop. aplica. class. I got 26 wpm on one of my typing tests!

Yay! I shall officially say thanks Nate. :)
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu May 08, 2008 9:46 pm
Nate says...

I'm not sure if this really will improve the quality of the reviews, but if it does, that's merely an incidental benefit. The main aim here is to give credit where credit is due, and not to give credit where credit is not due. In the past, your review count went up regardless of whether you said "Awesome!" or you spent an hour writing the review. That's unfair, so this is correcting that.

With regards to the art forum where comments are frequently shorter than 250 characters, my response is can those really be considered reviews in the first place? They're observations to be sure, but a review is more than just saying whether you liked something or not.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu May 08, 2008 9:50 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

Well, (and excuse me please if I've done it,wcith I proble have) I think -now that I am thinking- that the art reviews should point out the + to the piece and the - on the piece shouldn't it?
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Mon May 12, 2008 12:52 pm
Adnamarine says...

I LOVE you Nate! Not that I didn't already, but you deserve to be worshipped religiously for this. You are brilliant beyond brilliant. Let's hope they take the hint, eh?
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief