z

Young Writers Society

YWS Radio Program Episode #6, November 11, 6 to 7 p.m. EST

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:20 am
Nate says...

Sunday is coming up, which always means different things for different people. It can mean Church, Football, a nice day of rest, homework day, yard work day, hang out at Barnes & Noble day, etc., etc., etc.

But for every member of YWS, it means at least one thing: THE YWS RADIO SHOW!

This weekend, on November 11, the YWS Radio Show will be coming to you live (once again) from beautiful Bethesda, MD (a suburb of the nation's capital) at 6 pm EST. That's 11 pm GMT, 3 pm PST, and to check your local time, just go to:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yws

I'm preparing a great radio show this weekend complete with my rambling, story time with Hunter, a member interview, and more, more, MORE!

So listen in, and enjoy!
Last edited by Nate on Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:32 am
Emerson says...

*crowd goes wild*
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 pm
Rydia says...

Nate, I have a request. I don't know if you have anything like this in America but Sunday is Rememberance Day for the brits and I think a word or two on that would be nice...
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:49 pm
Twit says...

It'd be nice if it wasn't on Sunday at all. As it is, I can never listen to it live or phone in or whatever. I don't suppose it could be changed for the convenience of one, tiny, insignificant member? *puppy eyes*
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Alteran says...

*hands twit a cookie*

Gotta remember Nate's a busy fellow. Maybe one day when life isn't an insane mass of unpleasentness we'll have it on a different day.

*dances for the show.* *buys phone card* :)
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson