z

Young Writers Society

YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:30 am
Aet Lindling says...

ZOMYGOD, so close!

Sorry for that spamminess. But zomg, I missed the pilot AND the first, which were both great by the way on the replayer, and now squee!
dun worry
it's all gun be k

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:43 am
Jiggity says...

8am? Blast it all I'll be on my way to university by then. *sigh* My oh so short break is over. Guess I'll have to listen to it later, lol.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:32 pm
Layleun says...

Seven and a half hours!
*is excited*

~[~Lupe~]~

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:35 am
AWritersFantasy says...

Nate, I have a question! :D

Snap and I were discussing the possibility of calling in to the radio show thingamabob around the same time and I was wondering what point in the show would be a good time to call in. My guess is the "shout outs" part of it if you do that again, but I just wanted to double check 'n stuff.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:51 am
Nate says...

Yep, during the shout-outs part would be best. I'm always in the chat room at the same time, so just PM me with both of your area codes when the show starts, and I'll put both of you on the air at the same time.

59 Reviews

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:03 am
Nate says...

So what did everyone think of the second episode? It seems like it went a lot better, but I'm still not quite good at talking for an hour.

59 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:04 am
AWritersFantasy says...

I liked it! The skit was hilarious. When I first tried to listen in, when it was actually going on, I turned it on in the middle of the skit so I wasn't sure what the heack they were talking about or who they were, but then I went back and listened and found out. XD

Oh, also- props to reading Jabberwocky, Nate. I had to read that poem, more or less, when my drama group in high school performed Alice in Wonderland. We were kind of nightmareish people (I was one of the Tweedle's for that scene) and we stood around Alice and recited the poem. I can still remember almost all of the entire poem by heart.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:37 am
Leja says...

I liked the dinosaur sounds, Nate :wink: It's awesome that you have such a good sense of humour! I was glad you read Jabberwocky because when I try to read it, all the words kind of get lost on the page, so it was nice to listen to ^_^ You haven't hosted a radio program before, ya? Well, I think you're doing a darned good job. And no tech problems like last week! So life's good, and you'll become better able to fill in space as time goes on. If you're really looking to fill airtime, you could have people record features ahead of time and play as needed? XD kinda like NPR. And kinda like audio-Squills.

Another good episode, Nate.

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare