z

Young Writers Society

Points System

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:32 am
Crysi says...

I've been thinking about it, actually. I'm not much of an expert on Tolkien, but I definitely admire his works. Is that alright?
Love and Light

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:55 am
Perra says...

Crysi wrote:Just give them to whoever you feel like giving them to lol. If someone posted something you like, give them points.

My main problem is that I don't want them to know. Especially if I didn't post on their poem/story.

What exactly are the qualifications for joining your usergroup, ZZAP?
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:17 am
ZZAP says...

Just don't act like Crysi :shock: jk
Nothing really, it's just a usergroup on Tolkien... But I give you 5o pts for joining :D Also, I have a idea in mind for those that join.

-Z

51 Reviews

Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:17 am
ZZAP says...

Crysi wrote:I've been thinking about it, actually. I'm not much of an expert on Tolkien, but I definitely admire his works. Is that alright?

Yea that's fine, do you want to join?

-Z

594 Reviews

Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:44 am
Crysi says...

Well, according to you, I already HAVE joined :P

Of course I want to, hon. It should be.. rather interesting ;)
Love and Light

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:21 am
Perra says...

Ok, I don't know if I should join. I like the LotR movies(in fact, I know more about the story than my dad because of those movies :mrgreen: ), and I know some about the Simaralirion, what inspired Tolkein, and what some of the things in his Middle Earth books are based on. I only got half way through FotR, and I have no idea if I've read the Hobbit, because I saw the cartoon while reading it. :? :|
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

594 Reviews

Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:52 am
Crysi says...

I think you should.. But it's up to Z.

Hey Nate, are ZZAP and I confusing you yet? :P 8)
Love and Light

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:10 pm
Nate says...

lol, a little bit. yes :)

594 Reviews

Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:51 pm
Crysi says...

:D

Just so you know.. it was all ZZAP's idea :wink: 8)
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:46 pm
ZZAP says...

Tolkien is great! But keep in mind that it doesn't matter how much you know about it, it matter's whether you like reading his work. Even if someone has only read the Hobbit, it still shows interest in his work. LOL! Cysi, you perpetuate me... Not fair! :twisted:

-Z

594 Reviews

Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:34 am
Crysi says...

*Crysi. Get my name right. :wink: :P

You know I love ya, hon. :wink: :roll:
Love and Light

51 Reviews

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:05 am
ZZAP says...

lol, typo! Yea, I'm doing lots of research on your heart problem... You currently experience TIAs, which are red flags to CPA... Basically, you are vulnerable to strokes. I suggest, if your doctor already hasn't, to take 300mg of aspirin a day... it acts as a blood thinner. Also, you should take medication for free radicals. They are the little buggers that do the permenant damage during a full stroke. A neurotransmitter called glutamate is responsible for the excitotoxin effect on your nerve cells. When you experience ischemia, lack of blood supply, your nerves excrete glutamate which involves increased rates of free radicals. Because of this, other healthy nerves become endangered from the free radicals, setting a chain reaction of glutamate secretion that wipes out nerve cells. So you should take aspirin for the blood thining that reduce the probability of blood clots... Medication that eliminates free radicals... Or some sort of glutamate inhibitor. Dark chocolate is good! High in antioxidents!
Love ya!

-Z

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:29 pm
iced.cappuchino says...

Erm.... about the points system...

I just modified a post, and I got 0.14 for it. Is it normal to receive points when you modify your post? o.O

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:50 pm
Nate says...

iced.cappuchino wrote:Erm.... about the points system...

I just modified a post, and I got 0.14 for it. Is it normal to receive points when you modify your post? o.O

Yep, perfectly normal, though I have no idea why :D

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin