z

Young Writers Society

Bug Reports

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:12 pm
Nate says...

Please use this thread if you come across an issue in the forums that seems "buggy." Possible bug reports would include missing links, missing features, missing pages, awkwardly placed items, images not loading, etc. When detailing a problem, please include the template that you are using as well as the time that the problem occured at along with your timezone.
Last edited by Nate on Thu May 05, 2005 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:34 am
Sam says...

blog not loading- worked at first, tried to post something but now it won't

template: blueorange (?) and YWS Pink

US Central time
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:01 am
Chevy says...

The same thing happened to me...at first I thought it was just my computer and I had some cookies missing or something, but I looked and they were all there. But I tried to post an entry, and it did not allow me. :(
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1258 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:00 pm
Sam says...

NATE IT'S STILL NOT WORKING!!! sorry...drastic moment

- Demetri Martin

425 Reviews

Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:26 pm
Nate says...

Try refreshing your cache because everything is working fine on my end. Where are you trying to get to when it isn't loading?

1258 Reviews

Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:18 am
Sam says...

clicking 'my blog'

- Demetri Martin

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:43 am
hekategirl says...

I still can't get my backroud image for my blog up, i've tried many pictures.

425 Reviews

Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:04 am
Nate says...

What template are you using? I think it only works for the simple gray template.

323 Reviews

Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:19 am
hekategirl says...

I'm using the simple gray templete, I don't know why its not working :-k :? :-s
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

425 Reviews

Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:25 am
Nate says...

Where's the image hosted at? Some sites won't let you link images from them.

323 Reviews

Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:08 am
hekategirl says...

Hold on! I got it to work! I don't know why but I just used this one picture and its working. Never mind :-)
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:10 am
niteowl says...

Okay, I had written something very very long and clicked Submit and it said Critical Error: Could not locate server or something like that. And when I tried to get back the site after leaving it it said the same thing. I toccured just a few minutes ago, just check the time I'm posting. And I'm EST. And I'm using Dark Pink? Maybe you were messing around? But you promised nothing would change this month!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

425 Reviews

Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:37 am
Nate says...

Your the second one to bring up this problem :(

I haven't messed around with anything on the board today or even this month so far, so I'm pretty sure it's not something I did. Although, I could be wrong.

I think the problem is once again with the server. This happened once before, but it cleared up after a day.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:18 pm
niteowl says...

Okay I've been having some trouble getting to some places. I could get to the home and Forum Index pages, but none of the forums. It said:

Warning: main(mods/rating/functions_rating.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/n/l/c/nlcaldwell/html/young_writers/forum/viewforum.php on line 450

Warning: main(mods/rating/functions_rating.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/n/l/c/nlcaldwell/html/young_writers/forum/viewforum.php on line 450

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'mods/rating/functions_rating.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/n/l/c/nlcaldwell/html/young_writers/forum/viewforum.php on line 450

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_rating_config() in /home/content/n/l/c/nlcaldwell/html/young_writers/forum/viewforum.php on line 451

I'm using Dark Purple, and it happened about 5 minutes ago and has cleared up (for now...)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

425 Reviews

Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:30 pm
Nate says...

It's fixed! I was adding a rating system for topics and I messed up a little bit...

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage