z

Young Writers Society

New Template

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:57 pm
Nate says...

For those of you who don't like the current template either because it's too white or not good on the eyes, there is now a new, darker template available called "YWS Dark [color]." There's about seven or eight color styles available on the new template.

However, in switching to the dark template, you will find that a few things are missing, but this will be fixed! Just give me time.

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:38 am
Morran says...

I love you. You know, in that platonic, you're super-awesome kind of way.

*goes to change to new template*

W00t.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:41 pm
Midnight says...

woah wow looking at your profile Nate and found this baby. Pretty impressive I have to say. I have no idea where to even start.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:44 pm
Nate says...

Midnight wrote:woah wow looking at your profile Nate and found this baby. Pretty impressive I have to say. I have no idea where to even start.

Hey! I'm glad you joined :)

Thanks for the kind comment. I've been working hard at this lately, but I'm still not even close to the point of what I want this site to be. For instance, I'm still unhappy with the layout, though I'm not going to change the layout for a very long time (a year or more), and I still need add in a lot of stuff (blogs, story/poem ratings, user hierarchy, etc).

Anyways, it's good to see more members from TYWC around here.

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore