Reviews: 770
Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 pm
borntobeawriter says...

Rosey, thank you!

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 am
AddictionToFiction says...

I noticed this yesterday or the day before (EST), that my Untitled novel has chapters in it posted by another user, hockeyfan87. Neither of us can figure out how it happened, and I've been trying to get it fixed, but nothing's worked. When I go under the 'edit novel' tab, I don't see her chapters, but as soon as I save it, I see her chapters in my novel.
I'm using Windows Internet Exploerer 8 (I think... I don't remember exactly).

PS: hockeyfan87 said she asked you to take a look at it and you said you were busy at the moment, so Kyllorac suggest I post here. It's not urgent, but please look into it soon so the problem is fixed.
PSS: you can get to the novel through both her Atlantic Prep & Miami Prep posts, as well as my posts, Untitled 1-4. Also, we both have controll over the 'front cover', since when I checked back on it after awhile, it was what she'd done for her novel. Without realizing, I changed it back, so at the moment it's on my novel profile.

Please look at this soon!
I gave up telling people I hear voices. So now I talk to the voices instead.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:13 am
Kale says...

Note about the above:

When I visited her novel, I got this page: novel.php?id=703

The page she and hockeyfan87 sees is this one: novel.php?id=158
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 am
Snoink says...

Addict! What a funny problem! And this is the reason why you shouldn't ever name your title "Untitled"!

Anyway, I gave your title a cheesy new title. Make hockey remove her work from the novel... maybe that will help! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Jashael says...

Hello, the buttons on the upper left corner of my homepage are missing--the feed button, "my prof" button, and the notifications button. Even if I go to "My YWS", scroll down to "notifications" button, I end up in a page saying:

Return to the index page
General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/YWStest/template/ucp_main_notifications.html does not exist or is empty

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: yws.webmaster@gmail.com
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

I use Opera, and my time zone is +8 GMT, this started by seven in the evening, still not buttons this moment.

Please help me. Thanks..

P.S. my clubs button is now missing as well.
P. S.S. my like and follow buttons have now disappeared. WHAT IS HAPPENING?? :|
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:28 pm
Nate says...

Jash, it's because you switched to the YWS Test template. Switch back and all will be good.

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 am
Jashael says...

Nate wrote:Jash, it's because you switched to the YWS Test template. Switch back and all will be good.

Okay, got it, Sir. Thank you! =)
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 pm
lilymoore says...

I know I mentioned this problem before Nate, with the Clubs and posting announcements with the FRED page, but now I'm having the same problem on the NaNoWriMo Club page. I posted an announcement, and yeah, it won't change.

Grr

Dafted technology.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Lava says...

Well, the 'My Notifications' is being a bit buggy for me. It doesn't seem to show new posts in the groups and the storybook I'm in. I've refreshed, cleared cookies/history and tried, but no. Maybe it will sort out in a few days. It does show for pages.
Also, has the 'Memberlist' page been removed?
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Rosendorn says...

On the bug, not sure. But the memberlist has been removed from the YWS button. I found it by going to: http://youngwriterssociety.com/memberlist.php

Also, it's in the footer. Under "about/info."
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:11 pm
Rosendorn says...

Time of Incident (include your timezone): eight am, EST. But it's been happening to a lesser extent for a couple weeks.

Browser: Safari

Page You Were On: Notifications, Inbox, Feed, My YWS, Blogs, post reply, edit reply, sending PMs

Describe What Happened: While the bulk of the site runs just perfectly for me, most parts of the site that requires me to log in loads really slowly. Compared to about two seconds for the rest of the site, it's about a minute for log-in areas of the site. Sometimes I go to a site that doesn't require log-in to "remind" the site that it is actually functioning properly, but today was the first day those areas of the site ran slow even after I'd done that. (What's odd is, anything on Community works fine)

Could be I'm on a college computer, and that tends to slow the site down, but usually it's not by this much.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:28 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Today while getting in chat, my username was cut off by the username box:

"ninjacookiemons"

Basically.

So, is there any way I can get into chat without logging out, logging in, and getting in rightrightright away? Since my name is too long, apparently. >.>
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:37 am
Kale says...

I am only getting the usual 50 points max per review instead of the doubled 100. This makes me sad. Especially since this happened to me last Review Day too.

I've done 8 9 10 11 reviews so far.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Idraax says...

I keep getting it whenever I try to give someone a gift or start a new thread.
I keep getting this whenever I try to give someone a gift or post a new thread in the fantasy novel's section. Fix it please. I wanna post my next chapter. :(
Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Out of range value adjusted for column 'cash_amt' at row 2 [1264]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: yws.webmaster@gmail.com
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:56 pm
Nate says...

Idraax ->> Fixed. Sorry about the hassle.

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault