Young Writers Society

User Profiles Have Just Been Updated

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Evi: Fixed!

Lily: Heh, I was wondering who'd be the first to report that! It's a bug, but an intentional one. The way the 'View all' is it just opens up that tab. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to open the tab and dynamically load a link within that tab.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm
View Likes
Matt Bellamy says...

Dunno if you're aware of this or not but thought I'd put it out there - now if you click "view all" under followers or following, it takes you to gifts you've received. Dunno if you've been working on it trying to fix the previous problem, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

425 Reviews

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Matt Bellamy wrote:Dunno if you're aware of this or not but thought I'd put it out there - now if you click "view all" under followers or following, it takes you to gifts you've received. Dunno if you've been working on it trying to fix the previous problem, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Thanks for bringing this up! I'll fix it later tonight.

315 Reviews

Reviews: 315
Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:52 am
View Likes
Navita says...

Thanks Nate - I've been having (and still am) the same problem as Matt, since every time I click on followers/following, gifts show up. Actually, even when I click on: [View who so-and-so is following...] in blue, it just refreshes the page looking exactly the same as before (I.e. showing who is following so-and-so). I think the only sure way of getting there is hitting the 'Friends' button.

Ta

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

I has a bug!

There don't seem to be paragraphs when you reply to something on your wall? I just made a reply to a comment on my wall, which I was sure was in two paragraphs, yet when I post it the paragraphs are removed. This makes having a guestbook conversations (at least, the ones I have that are multi-paragraph and sometimes three pages long for a comment) rather difficult.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:35 am
View Likes
Tatra says...

Not sure if this is a bug or not, especially with all the time I've been gone, but I noticed that smilies don't work on the wall of my profile. Course, at this point, I can't remember whether they ever worked at all... But, I thought I would point it out since it had been remade. :D

425 Reviews

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Welcome back Tatra!

The smilies don't work due to the changeover back in August 2009; if you look at the dates for the comments, you'll see they all come before then.

Rosey: Not really a bug; it's something I did on purpose although I can see how it'd be annoying. If enough people would like it enabled though, I can do that.

As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro