z

Young Writers Society

Chat Room Rules Update (Please Read)

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Emerson says...

Hi guys! So as you know, YWS is expecting some huge changes over the next few months with a possible gigantic increase in members. As such, Big Brother and all of the Mods have been talking about ways that we can update and improve some areas of the site to better handle issues we might face. Part of this involved restructuring and better explaining the chat room rules.

So I'd very much appreciate it if you took a second to look over the newly updated chat room rules, here: post235945.html

They're not real different from what they were before, but they're hopefully explained better and easier to follow. I know, it's a lot to read. But you only have to read it once!

If you have any questions about the rules feel free to ask here, or send a PM to me or anyone other Mods.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:50 pm
View Likes
Mr.Knightley says...

*bows* Thank you! Hopefully this will rub off on newer/rebellious members. ;)
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 pm
Lumi says...

Aw, darn. No more trolling for scarling. 8P
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith