Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 pm
Demeter says...

Thank you, Nate =D

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Elinor says...

Do you still get points for posting in the welcome forum?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
MissMiaFacinelli says...

I was wondering...
What's the point in the Points System if we have the review ratio too?? I was happy with the R.R. and then I saw the points and got confuzzled :S

Pgsgirl x

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

The points apply mostly to the people who take part in storybooks as it costs so many points to make a post there and so many to create a new storybook. They help to keep that area of the site under control.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:18 pm
MissMiaFacinelli says...

Yes, so why do we need the Review Ratios too? I mean, having them is cool, but the 4:1 rule is dumb. Why should we do that? Everytime you post you have to work your guts off to make up for the dip in it. T post my fanfic I had to write about thirty-five reviews.

And Nate, I think 5:1 is too steep. New members are going to struggle to get it to that level. Come to think of it, so will I.

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 am
PenguinAttack says...

Pgsgirl7; there's an entire thread talking about why the introduction of the review ratios. ^^ Have a look at that one (It's still in The Information Desk, I believe) and then consider your questions again. Trust that Nate has reasons for the things he applies.

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone