z

Young Writers Society

Writing Tips Knowledge Base!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:28 pm
Nate says...

Many of you may have noticed that the Writing Tips knowledge base appeared earlier this week. It is now completely done (although if there are bugs, please report them).

The Writing Tips knowledge base is accessible under 'Writing Resources.' You can search it, browse it, whatever. You can also rate articles and add an article to your favorites.

Also, all articles will now go through an approval process before inclusion. You can check out the submission guidelines from the Writing Tips kb page (you'll see a link on that page).

Lastly, every single prior article will also go through an approval process. Any articles that are either not helpful or have grammatical errors will be removed (they'll be placed in The Writer's Corner forum).

Thus, if you have an article from before, please review it. I won't start reviewing old articles for three days, which gives you some time to fix up any old articles. You can find your old article by doing a search by author on the Writing Tips kb page.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 am
Rosendorn says...

The KB is back! *Squee!*

*Cough* Yes. Anyway.

The only thing I miss is not being able to look at one section within the KB to just read the articles. People can't know what's in the KB if they can't see everything in it, really. (I'd keep track of what was new in the KB by how many articles were in each segment)

The new Search feature is fantastic, as is being able to favourite articles. But could you please make it so we can look at articles without searching for them or pressing "read a random article"?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:04 am
Nate says...

Rosey...
Attachments
writing_tips.jpg
writing_tips.jpg (25.47 KiB) Viewed 260 times

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:06 am
Rosendorn says...

What happens when I don't look at the more centered print... (I had missed the "select sorting performance")

Thanks!

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6