I've decided to cancel the Radio Show that was supposed to happen today at 6 pm EDT. I've had no time recently to work on it, but it'll be back next week on October 28 at 3 pm EDT (that's 7 pm GMT, 8 pm BST and 5 am the next day Australian EDT).
Last edited by Nate on Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's sad...but we'll live. Good luck on the next one, Nate!
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
Well, we're not gonna hunt you down because of it, and you've said before you're busy, so no worries here. And the time for next week is brilliant - I can listen live again!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X