YWS Search Plugin for Firefox & IE 7

7 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Click here to download a YWS search plugin for Firefox or Internet Explorer 7

Note, the link will take you to a downloads page where you will have to click a button to download it.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816
Wait, at the risk of sounding terribly lame, what is it?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
AmeliaOliver wrote:Wait, at the risk of sounding terribly lame, what is it?


If you use Firefox or IE 7, you can search with, say, Google at any time as there is a search box in the upper right hand corner of the browser window. If you click on the drop down list for that search box, you'll see a list of search engines. This plugin adds YWS to that list.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
*salivates*


Nate... I seriously love you. This is amazing. I must download it!

EDIT: I just downloaded it. THIS IS AMAZING! :mrgreen:
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
This is so awesome.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1106
Reviews 614
This is a great addition and really gives the site an air of professionalism. I'll be using this.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus