Newsletter Submission Call!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
A new YWS newsletter will be sent out this weekend, and if you submit something to it, you may find it published in the newsletter.

What I'm looking for:
- Late September through October Birthday Announcements
- Co-author ads (if you're looking for someone to co-author a project with)
- Help article on YWS
- Writing Tips articles
- Satire
- Writing facts
- Poems
- Flash Fiction (less than 200 words)

However, just because you submit something does not mean it'll make it in. The newsletter will be kept short, so that means only a few of the above could end of making it.

If you want to submit something, send it to:
webmaster@youngwriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1586
Reviews 402
Cool! I can't wait for it!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 324
When's the deadline - Friday? Can't wait to see it in action! ;)
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
The deadline is Saturday as I won't be able to put it together until Sunday.

Thanks to everyone who's submitted so far! I've got three submissions; two satires and one birthday announcement. If you want something included, remember to send it to:
webmaster@youngwriterssociety.com



Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind