Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 am
klotrox16 says...

Dear to all beloved ones-

I see the sun melt into fluff
Headlights flash as dusk creeps in

The fiery sky burn shadows on skyscrapers
Washing out the atmosphere
Devouring the world's blue

Why can't the world stand still like this?
Like the picture no museum can buy
The only hour happiness inhabits an urban cityscape
Is when time waves goodbye in a flash

Rain blurs my vision, but it's not rain
Trickles down my pale face
Watching these things, the time is known
Shivering on the fire escape, Horizon whispers solemnly
"The time to go is now"
In memory of 1411

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:37 pm
Snoweary says...

This poem force me to think of what it tells.I am not sure what is the message you want to expressed. In what i can figure out is that this poem somehow touches on nature. It begins with a sunset. Then i can see that its all about pollution. The 'rains' is not a nature case. As you wrote,
my pale face

I guess that you are not in a good shape which explain the affect of pollution. :)
Loving in secrecy is my specialty.
What if...I was never here in the first place.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm
klotrox16 says...

Well...it's actually about suicide. Being unhappy for so long, seeing only monotony until the sun sets-which never lasts long, beacause in the person'a mind nothing beautiful or real lasts long. In this case the sun sets for the final time on this person.
In memory of 1411

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 pm
murtuza says...

I had no idea what the poem was all about too until I read your description of it. On first reading it, it sounds a lot like a letter that you're writing about the beauty of the sun when it is out and falling on the city's landscape. And then how, when the night comes, all the happiness is blown away by pain and anguish. I like your use of the environment around you (for instance, "Shivering on the fire escape"). When I read your own description, it was only then that I had confirmed that the poem was more serious than it actually looked. This is a nice piece that comforts the reader in the beginning and then slowly makes the reader feel uneasy until the last line. Nice job writing this and in case you ever had/have the intention of suicide, I strongly recommend that you don't do it. Instead, write poems like these that express your feelings.
This is a great write! Keep the ink flowing! :)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:14 am
View Likes
klotrox16 says...

Thank you so much for your comment! And I don't ever plan on premature death murtuza :) but the comment gave me comfort
In memory of 1411

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh