z

Young Writers Society

cute cuddly poems

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:50 pm
annabanana says...

A jiucy fine pineapple hops along my way,
I stop to ask what brings you here astray?
Well, i'm all grown up and i'm here to bright and shine,
well, mr.pineapple you're looking mighty fine.
that i do, now what can i say?
I look kind of fine on a hot summers day! :shock:

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:03 am
Poor Imp says...

Hello Anna; welcome to YWS!

This is, actually, the forum for introducing yourself...and I assume you're not a pineapple or a fellow greeting one. ^_~

If you'd like, I can move this to poetry. Or you could edit in something about yourself? What you like writing or any arbitrarity you like that has some vague connection to your personality or whims...

Welcome, anyhow, again. Any questions, feel free to PM me, Imp - or any of our mods (all in green for screen-name).

IMP

EDIT: As to the poem, Anna - it's an amusing piece that reminds me of Lewis Carroll's nonsense. ^_^ But you'd be better off making certain to punctuate and capitalise.

Your 'i's need their capitalisation, as well as some other things in between. ^_^
Last edited by Poor Imp on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:34 am
Dream Deep says...

Er... I told you to click the 'Literary' tab up top... ^_^ Then on into the Poetry forums.

No matter, we'll have Imp move it. (Thank you, Imp, for finding this - and for the offer the set it in the right place).

She did intend this to go in Poetry, I believe.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:34 am
Poor Imp says...

Moved then. ^_^
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore