and fly.
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 pm
Hollow says...

I like it, but I'm a little confused about the feel. At the beginning, it feels as if the narrator the narrator is scolding for what you've done, but at the end, they give encouragement. On the other hand, I can see it as a sort of parent view. First, pointing out your wrongs before helping you along with your problems. Anyway, I like the feeling of hope it gives at the end. At first, I thought it'd be a poem giving shame to a person, but it's nice to see that hope. Besides that, I feel as if something's missing from it. I'm not sure what, but I feel almost empty from reading it. Of course, that's my view alone and someone else may think differently. Overall, I find it a decent read.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams."
-Madonna Ciccone

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:09 pm
JCK says...

I liked this, a truly simplistic and beautiful poem. It actually meant something to me, which is rare, and I feel like it's a warning to people who don't take opportunities. My favourite line is easily; "and fly". The super-simple line just has so much resonance in my head. The author is offering a solution to the readers problem, and is offering it sincerely, even though the solution is impossible. Fantastic.

One thing;

You should have looked,
before you burned that bridge.

In my head that works better. But obviously that's my opinion.

~JCK
The most wondrous sight I've ever seen is the sight of the sun in the sky.We are some of the lucky few who are allowed to exist; does that not make it all worth it?

a chance to understand?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 pm
HHemayed says...

Hi!
I'm not sure what to say.The poem seems great, but a million thoughts came upon me. I'm not sure what you mean.In my opinion, the poem needs a bit of fixing and explaining.
I like it.It's pretty good and all,but once the reader reads it,he'll go back and say:"Did I miss something?"
Anyway,you seem like a good writer with deep feelings and thoughts. I'm looking forward to read more. :D
To be alive is not to breathe, eat or drink. It's your ability to prove your existence.

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:28 am
AngelKnight900 says...

Does it really have to be this short? :/ When I read this, I instantly got interested until I noticed the length. If you actually had more for this, add it because I was so excited. I can't really generate much of what a message you're trying to get here so I would look it over and try to add some stuff but actually, do what you got to do. Good luck and keep writing.
True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.
-Nicki Minaj

What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman