Just for a while.

Not my best but whatever.
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 pm
PWeezyBaby1 says...

This peom was short, but powerful! Your flow seemed extremely well written! I completely loved it!! You said that this wasn't your best work, well then I want to read your best work, because from this poem I am very very intrested!

94 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 94
Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:37 am
TheEstimableEelz says...

Firstly, I must agree entirely with the previous poster.
The quick lines gave this a song-like feel, to me; I was humming it at times while reading.
The imagery has a great back-and-forth feel to it, changing directions (trickle down, build up, stress down, etc.) almost quicker than it finishes the previous turn. Despite that, it held together well -- very tight.
The end lines+images are a nice full circle, the speaker hoping to become just for a bit free by emulating the person he/she is bitter about throughout the rest of it.

Nicely done, would love to see more.
Formerly 'ilyaeelz.' Others experiment with drugs. I experiment with punctuation and grammar.

"Research your own experiences for the truth, absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor